We want our customers to have the most enjoyable and stress free track day possible. We want you to concentrate on driving to the limit of the car and yourself. The customer does not touch the car except to drive it. Let us worry about the details.
Performance Auto Works will provide the following:
- Transportation of the car from Gasoline Alley to the paddock in Summit Point Motorsports Park.
- Mig Welding
- Parking space for your track car under our four car canopy.
- A crew person dedicated to your car.
- Tire temperatures and pressures taken in the pit lane at the end of each session.
- Driver coaching, if needed. Interpretation of your data acquisition included.
- Any needed repairs that the customer's and/or our spare parts package will allow. Every effort will be made to keep you on track, but major failures and heavy crash damage will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- We will provide bottled water, sports drinks, and snack food. Meals can be prearranged to meet your needs.
Trackside Support for tracks other than Summit Point Motorsports Park can be arranged. Please contact us for pricing.